For 30 years, Poker Runs America has been showcasing the 1000 Island Poker Run, and Kingston, Ontario, has played host to the most exciting event of the boating season! This is one of the most anticipated events for both participants and spectators!
More than 80 performance boats will dock in the Confederation Basin Marina, on public display Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. When the flag drops at 10 AM on Saturday, the fleet will follow a course up the St. Lawrence River to Brockville, then on to Prescott, then back down through Gananoque, before returning to Kingston at more than 80 Miles per hour!
You can view these spectacular boats at all the card stops, or from the comfort of your own boat as part of the spectator fleet. The evening events include a downtown street party, exhibits, and the exciting poker hand reveal – join us to see who wins the title of King of the 1000 Islands!
The following is included in your entry fee:
- Boat entry for the driver and navigator
- Your boat slip for 2 nights – Friday and Saturday
- Secure Rig Parking
- Wristbands for Friday night poker run participant welcome party
- Breakfast for two on Saturday
- Lunch for two on Saturday
- Tickets for two – Saturday night Banquet Dinner & Award Ceremony Outdoors
- Event coverage in Poker Runs America Magazine/Power Boating Canada
- Participant plaque for each boat entered
- Prizes and/or cash for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 4th, 5th place
- Keeper trophy for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
- Official event tee shirts for the driver and navigator
- Helicopter footage of the poker run