2018 ROCK THE BAY POKER RUN: AUGUST 24-25 2018
Friday, August 24th, 2018.
- 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Register and Waiver Signing
- 7:00 PM – Welcome Party at the Nauti Goose Patio and Side Yard near the PRA trailer
Saturday, August 25th, 2018
- 7:30 – 9:15 AM: Registration and Waiver Signing
- 7:30 – 9:00 AM: Breakfast at the Nauti-Goose
- 9:15- 10:00 AM: Mandatory Driver’s Safety Meeting (Card #1 issued here)
- 10:15 AM: Gentleman, Start Your Engines!
- 11:00 AM – Tolchester Beach Card Boat (Card #2)
- 12:00 PM- 1:30 PM – Lunch at Joppatowne Marina, Joppa, MD. (Live bands, car show and fuel available.)
- 2:15 PM – Lee’s Landing Dock Bar/Tomes Landing Marina (Card #4)
- 4:00 – 6:00 PM – Card #5 at Nauti Goose
- 6:30 PM – Cocktails and Dinner Followed by Poker Run Awards
Times are approximate and subject to change.
Ryan’s Hope is a non-profit 501C-3, charitable organization dedicated to conquering childhood cancer and enhancing the lives of pediatric cancer patients and their families affected by Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (*DIPG).
Ryan’s Hope works to increase awareness of pediatric brain tumors specifically DIPG and provide help, hope, care, and support to children and their families touched by pediatric cancer. They raise funds to assist with cutting-edge cancer research, programs, and services that help children and their families cope with the many physical, emotional, and financial challenges associated with this disease.