“WORLD’S FRIENDLIEST BORDER CROSSING”
$10,000 CASH + PRIZES
join us in this boater’s paradise, located on Lake Superior the largest fresh water lake in North America. This city has a lot of history, being the home of Canada’s fist female astronaut Roberta Bondar & also producing more NHL hockey players than anywhere else in the world.
The route will take you through protected waters, plus an open water blast from Thessalon, Ontario to Drummond Island, Michigan. This event promises some of the best boating of the season.
Launch your boat, park your rig & relax as everything is within walking distance.
ALL INCLUSIVE EVENT
- Entry for boat, Driver and Navigator
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation – Delta Waterfront
- 2 Nights Boat Docking – next to hotel
- Rig Parking
- Friday night Welcome Party with food followed by entertainment at the Roberta Bondar Pavilion
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Awards
- Awards dinner at the famous Heritage Bush Plane Museum
- Saturday night Power Boat street party adjacent restaurants and bars
- $10,000 cash for 1st place
- Plus prizes for winners
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies
- Participant plaque for each boat
- President’s Cup Polo shirts for Driver and Navigator
- Editorial coverage in Poker Runs America Magazine and website
- PLUS Aerial Video
- Aerial running photo of your boat/crew
- Team photo printed
To register call 1-800-354-9145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org