Same great event just moved two weeks later – Don’t miss August 19-21 for one of the largest runs of the year in the heart of Kingston and the majestic 1000 Islands! Catch some of the top performance boats in North America for a chance to win the perfect card hand!
Spectators can enjoy all the action streamed live via our Live Speed Zone Theatre in Confederation Park. Entertainment is held all weekend long for poker runners and the public with a street party Friday night in front of City Hall. The Saturday evening poker run dinner will be held at Kingston’s City Hall, with food catered by Blu Martini.
ONE OF THE HOTTEST EVENTS OF THE YEAR!
All the action happens at Kingston’s Confederation Park. It’s the place to be for poker run check-in, the street party, outdoor displays, the drivers meeting and the Saturday night awards banquet. Poker run check in starts Friday afternoon, however you must pre-register for this event in order to be assigned a boat slip.
Once again, the public is welcome to watch the card unveiling, and poker run helicopter footage featured on the jumbotron “under the stars” behind city hall in the Town Square at 8:30 P.M.
EXCELLENT POKER RUN COURSE!
MORE THAN 30,000 SPECTATORS!
SOME OF THE MOST EXOTIC HARDWARE!
Route and Event Information
FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2016
RAFT UP PARTY
- 2:00 pm – 6:00pm Poker Run Registration Trailer – Kingston – Main street
- Poker Run boats street display, in front of Downtown City Hall
- Exhibit Displays – Confederation Park.
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Poker Runner Meet and Greet Party at The Blu Martini
SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2016
Card #1 8:30 am Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- Roll Call will be taken. Two groups – under 55 mph and over 100 mph
- 10:00 am Ladies and Gentlemen Start Your Engines
Card #2 & Lunch 11:30am – 1:30 pm
Card #3 12:00 – 2:00 pm Prescott – Pick up card from Card boat
*** 3: 00pm Drive By Rockport ***
Card #4 3:30pm – 4:00pm Card boat
Card #5 4:00 -5:30 pm Pick up your last card at the Poker Runs America Registration in Confederation Park
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Poker Run Dinner for Drivers and Crew
- Dinner is in Kingston’s City Hall followed by the awards ceremony with the general public in the Town Square
8:30 pm – 10:30pm Awards Ceremony *UNDER THE STARS*
- Poker Run participants, card unveiling and the poker run helicopter footage will be featured on the outdoor ‘Jumbo Tron’.
- THE PUBLIC IS WELCOME to join the excitement in the Town Square Saturday at 8:30 pm.
The above is subject to change
Sunday August 21, 2016
- 12:00 – 5:00pm RIDE OF A LIFETIME event.
- With your $200 pp charity donation you can experience the thrill with a ride on one of the poker run boats – Call 1-800-354-9145 ext 252